Friday, February 13, 2015

Friday Favorites #2



I'm teaming up with Andrea at Momfessionals and Erika at A Little Bit of Everything for Friday Favorites and The Good Life Blog for 5 on Friday! Woo!

#1 Jalapeno Artichoke Dip


I love this stuff, but it is like a special treat for me because we barely ever buy it. Last weekend I thought it would be a great idea to buy a huge one at Costco. Now I'm eating it all the time. With pita chips :) yum. Such a bad idea.

#2 Kitties

Ella

Gus

Dude

Ella and Gus are my favorite every week. But they have been beyond cute this week so they make the list. Ella has the biggest personality and seriously can't stand it when I hold her. Justin can hold her all day and she is fine, but the second I pick her up its like a crazy house. Love her to death anyway. Gus pretty much follows me around everywhere I go. Unless someone is laying in bed. Then he has to get in more snuggle time. He likes us both! Dude has been around a lot this week too. He is the prettiest cat but he can be bad since he is an outside cat. Not our kitty, but comes in for some loving anyway. We love him and let him snuggle too.  

#3 Scarves

I'm obsessed with scarves. So much so that I promised Justin I wouldn't buy any more over a year ago. I just always want new ones. And I don't always wear the ones I have. Thank goodness my mom feeds my obsession and always seems to show up with a new scarf for me. I think I wore a scarf every day this week. But not this weekend because it will be warm! Here are some of my faves (minus one because I left it at Tara's house!!)


#4 AYR Jeans

These jeans are amazing. I love them so much. They are so soft and stretchy and the perfect amount of skinny. My friend Jess bought these for me. Even though they are expensive, it is totally worth the splurge. I wear them ALL the time. 

#5 Reeses 

One day last week we were walking through Fred Meyer and Justin asked what candy I wanted for Valentines day and I said "Reeses, thats it!" He did not disappoint. I have a perfect heart shaped box of reeses waiting for me :) can't wait to dig in!

#6 Minions 

Because how can you not love them? Loving them even more after my minion valentines this week. We watched the new movie trailer since we were talking about minions so much. Can't wait :) kid at heart! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow