Friday, February 20, 2015

Friday Favorites #3

It is time for Friday Favorites again. As usual, I'm linking up with Andrea at Momfessionals and Erika at A Little Bit of Everything. Here are my favorites for the week!



















Coffee

I cannot live without coffee. Okay, maybe I could, but my days would not be enjoyable. My head would be pounding all day long. The words that come out of my mouth before coffee are not the nicest. Every time someone says that they don't drink coffee I immediately think "how do you get up every morning?" (Katie and Jules... I don't understand how you live!) My favorite coffee is Tully's Madison Blend. When we have that it's like heaven on earth. It is kind of expensive though so we stock up when it is on sale. I swear coffee tastes better out of my Harry Potter mug. 
Special shout out to my husband who went to the grocery store late on Tuesday night because we were out of creamer. He knew I would have a bad day without my coffee :) Love him!










Reading Books On My Phone


This is a huge addiction and probably not the best on my precious eyes. I can't stop. I do this a lot when I can't sleep, I hear that is also a horrible idea and actually keeps you awake for longer. It is so easy to do though. Any time I'm waiting for something I just pull out my phone and pickup where I left off in my book. Sometimes I beg Justin to let me use the ipad if I really can't put a book down. But in the middle of the night it works out perfectly because I can hold it in my hand. Do not start doing this or you won't be able to stop!!











Repeat After Me



Justin had plans with some friends on Wednesday night and I kept myself busy reading blogs and prepping blog posts. I had the TV on in the background and this show came on. I had seen the previews and it looked really funny so it immediately caught my attention...I'm hooked. I haven't laughed at the TV that much in a long time. Basically, celebrities meet with someone and have to say whatever the host tells them to say in their earpiece. She makes them say the most ridiculous things. I may have used the crying face emoji to describe it. If you missed it you should check it out. 








Petite Sour Hearts



These candies are my favorite. I love them. I think it is because I used to eat them when I was a little kid and they only came around once a year, which made them special. We used to walk home from school and stop by this little shop and get $1 worth of candy by the pound. This was always the best one. This week I went to a little deli for lunch and I was walking past the half off Valentine's candy and there they were. I looked for them last week because I had seen them there before, but had no luck. I had to have them because 1. they make me feel like a little kid again. 2. they are delicious. And 3. because they were 50% off! 











Mac and Cheese 


Not just any old Mac and Cheese, but the Kraft blue box Mac and Cheese. When I'm having a bad day and just want some comfort food, this is my go to. I know it is fake cheese and made for kids, blah blah blah. I still love it. I would eat it every day if it wasn't so horrible for me. I limit myself to once a week max. 













One last thing, Ella was really unamused by the time I spent blogging this week...She is probably happy it is the weekend.

What have your favorites been this week? I don't know about you, but I'm definitely ready for the weekend. There will be lots of rest and water drinking around here. I need to get over this sinus infection! Happy Friday!

3 comments:

  1. I hear ya on the Mac and Cheese! Definitely a comfort food! I love mine from the crockpot, mainly because it comes in HUGE portions AND it's rich and creamy. Cute blog and Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Follow