Wednesday, February 11, 2015

What I'm Wearing Wednesday

If you see me at work, you know I hate dressing up. If it were up to me, I would wear sweats and a sweatshirt every day. Wearing nice pants is like the death of me. I would do anything to get out of it. Including wearing a dress on the coldest day of the year :)

I'm wearing a very normal outfit today.

I do love this shirt though. And it is on sale now! I'm wearing it in navy. It is only available now in maroon...tempted to buy it. I LOVE having the same shirt in multiple colors. It is an addiction.


I'm wearing navy and black today. Mom, are you cringing? I wear these pants almost every day. Don't worry, I have about 7 pairs of them. If it is not these, it is my amazing AYR jeans (more on these later) or some comfy leggings!


And of course, topping it all off with my favorite black and gold boots that I blogged about last Friday. I don't know why, but these make my outfit feel a little bit fancier with the gold buckles!


There you have it. Simple and easy today. Not the most trendy or fancy outfit, but it works for me! Have a great Wednesday!

P.S. I just got overly excited by all of the Spring clothes on Target's website. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow