Friday, March 6, 2015

Friday Favorites #5

Woohoo it is Friday again! I felt like this week lasted FOR-EV-ER! As usual, I'm linking up with Andrea and Erika for Friday Favorites.





I'm seriously loving my nail color choice this week. It is so bright and pink, it makes me happy. 

These amazing recipes from Mix and Match Mama. I was seriously struggling with what to make for dinner this week so we tried two new things from her weekly meal plan.


On Monday we made her Skillet Chicken Spaghetti. It was so good. I don't normally like cream of mushroom. But I ate this 3 times this week, so obviously it wasn't that noticeable. My mom suggested that I switch it out for cream of chicken next time and see if I like it better. I think I will try it! Look at me mixing and matching :)



On Wednesday we tried her Italian Chicken Noodle Soup. This was delicious. I think it might be a new favorite in our house. It was also the easiest thing I have ever made. You seriously put a bunch of stuff in the crock pot, shred it up, add noodles, and eat. Yum!


I'm still loving these Gardettos. I tried to find the rye chip only ones at Fred Meyer, but I was not successful. I will keep looking until I find them.



I love my jewelry to be clean. Actually my friends all make fun of me because every time we go shopping I make them stop at the ring place to get my rings cleaned. I had to run to the mall this week with Justin and we just had to stop by and make my ring all shiny. Things just look a thousand times prettier when they are shiny :)




Friday Pizza Night is my favorite. After this LONG week, I can't wait to snuggle up with my husband on the couch and catch up on some shows. I'm especially looking forward to the pizza. We skipped pizza Friday last week because we were too busy. So tonight will be that much better! 

I hope you have a great weekend! Ours will be very sunny (68 degrees!!!) and uneventful. 


4 comments:

  1. Oooh, now I want pizza tonight! And I love having my jewelry clean too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get my ring cleaned so bad… I love the nail polish :) so cute for spring Happy Friday
    Chelsea@ thewilliamsjourney1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from the link up. :) Love that nail polish color! Your mani and your freshly sparkled ring both look fabulous! ;) Have a great night!! Pizza and snuggle time with the hubs sounds like the perfect way to kick off a weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those recipes look amazing! I might have to try them next week, I am always looking for different things to make. I love her recipes, as well. I'm stopping by from the link up. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Follow