Friday, March 20, 2015

Friday Favorites #7

Yay it is Friday!! I'm linking up with Andrea and Erika for Friday Favorites.


This week has been a huge blur. It went by so quickly since I was working our Washington office. I don't remember what happened each day because they all seem like one long day!
Homegrown
Okay, so this is not the exact sandwich I had (even though it looks amazing). I had the Turkey, Bacon, Avocado. I had this a few weeks ago and  have been wanting another one ever since. Thankfully I got the chance this week! These sandwiches are SO SO SO delicious. I want one right now just thinking about them.
Essie Mod Square
My friend Tara has this nail polish and every time I see it at her house I think it is such a great color. Well the other day I bought it (yes, I broke my own budgeting rules and bought a new nail polish!) and tried it out. It is seriously such a perfect shade of Barbie Pink :) I love it! 
My Canvas Wall

Since I was gone for a good chunk of the week, I didn't get to enjoy the new canvas wall very much. When I got home I was so happy to walk in and stare at it :) yes, I'm a nerd. It just makes me so happy! I know I already talked about it on Monday, but it is just so great.
 This shirt from Old Navy
I bought this shirt a few weeks ago and wore it this week. It is so comfy and such a great color!! And, even better, it is on sale right now. Perfect simple shirt for spring/summer. Best part of all, I can wear it to work too! And now that I'm looking at while writing this post I think I might own it in black as well. Ha! 
My Parents
Aren't they the cutest? This week they celebrated 32 years of marriage! Talk about role models! I look up to them every day of my life :) And I got to have dinner with them this week!


I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Yay for Friday!


3 comments:

  1. Stopping by from the link up. :) Loving that Essie shade!! Your canvas wall looks fabulous! Nicely done! ;) Happy Anniversary to your parents!! Have a lovely weekend, Katie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a great week, Katie! Enjoy the first day of Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I may need to paint my nails that color before my beach trip!! Happy friday! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete

Follow