Friday, March 27, 2015

Friday Favorites #8

Hello Friday!! I'm linking up with Andrea and Erika for Friday Favorites as usual this week.


I'm so happy it is the weekend. This has been a long and sick week. We have been waiting for some good rest :)
Zoomcare
Thank goodness for this place this week. They were able to see both me and Justin one night after work. Justin really needed to see a doctor. He has been so sick and unfortunately cannot take any time off works because they are short staffed. And they can now bill as a primary care visit! Which is amazing because then you don't have to deal with weird billing issues, but you can get in like it is urgent care. Woo!

NyQuill = Sleep

Isn't sleep always my favorite? I think so. But these past few weeks have been overly exhausting. And of course I can't ever fall asleep. Weekend = nap time. Oh how much I love it! I'm glad Justin will finally be getting over this cough thanks to Zoom Care. NyQuil is the only thing that has helped me sleep (or try to sleep) through his coughing.

Survivor
Okay, I will admit it...over the past few seasons I have become a Survivor nerd. Just like I was back in 5th grade. Yikes. I have also suckered Justin into watching it with me most of the time. Some other people (cough, Katie) need to get caught up so we can talk about it. Anyway, there is more to this game then I ever thought as a kid. I love seeing how it all plays out. And I love predicting things (and being right about it...otherwise I definitely don't bring it up). Ha! This is a great show to get caught up on or binge watch. I'm always excited for the next episode. Who would have thought?
 Donna Karen Cashmere Mist

I ran out of this deodorant this week and HAD to get a new one immediately. Yes, it is expensive. But it works. Better than anything else I have ever used. It was the one thing that I didn't have on my wedding day. But I so wish I did. The smell is so light and happy. I have sweating issues, I know it is gross. This stuff is the only thing that works for me. 
Pancakes for Dinner
Yum! I love me some pancakes. For some reason they are even more delicious for dinner. I have been begging Justin to agree to pancakes to dinner all week long. He finally did last night :) I was the happiest. I know, I'm easy to please. 
(I did take a pic of my dinner, but the photo made it look disgusting, so I opted for a google pic instead. You are welcome!) 

Happy Weekend to everyone! I hope you get some sunshine like we are going to here!

4 comments:

  1. Breakfast for dinner...always a winner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm laughing that you started watching Survivor when you were in 5th grade! I was pregnant during season 2 and I named my son Colby because I LOVED the Colby from Texas from season 2! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness this made me laugh so hard! We wanted Colby to win back then too (I just confirmed with my mom ha!) It is definitely a great name :):) I always think of names for my someday children from characters that I like in books.

      Delete
  3. You've been nominated for a Liebster award!!

    ReplyDelete

Follow