Thursday, March 19, 2015

Organizing - Under the Sink

I have been trying to organize things around my house little by little. I just feel like everything is a mess all of the time. As you can see, this was an absolute disaster. I hated even opening it to find something. 





First things first, I took everything out of there and threw out a bunch of stuff that was practically gone or that we didn't need anymore. Then I wiped down the entire cabinet. I used a few things to get it all organized.

I got these perfect little bins from the Container Store. 

I got this long mesh stacking shelf from Container Store too. The measurements of mine are 23.5" x 10" x 8". They have all different sizes for whatever project you are doing. They also stack easily on top of one another (something I didn't take advantage of here).

I also had a few smaller bins left over from organizing my medicine cabinet, so I used those too. I used white drawers to hold everything for doing dishes and all of the extra packets of clorox wipes we had hanging around. They come in packs of 3 at Costco so I usually have more than one. I used the clear plastic bins to separate all of my different cleaners. 





Ahhh it looks so much better. Something about a clean house just instantly relaxes me. This was so quick and easy. It cost $16 and 10 minutes of work! That is it!

More spring cleaning to come :) Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Folex is the best! I haven't been able to find it anywhere in Seattle, which is a bummer. I feel weird getting so excited/worked up over a cleaning product, but that stuff is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try Fred Meyer! They normally have it on the very bottom shelf :) I use that stuff seriously all the time!

      Delete

Follow