Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Recipe Club - Sausage Spaghetti

Today I'm linking up with Andrea at Momfessionals for Recipe Club AND Hollie over at While I'm Waiting. I'm excited to share this recipe with you guys. I have been eating it since I can remember because my mom always made it for me :) It is so yummy!

Sausage Spaghetti 

Ingredients:
2-29oz Tomato Sauce

1-15oz Italian Blend Tomato Sauce
1-8oz Tomato Paste
2 cups chopped onions
1/2 tsp Crushed Red Pepper
1/8 tsp Cayenne Pepper
1 1/2 tbsp Parsley
1 tsp Ground Basil
1 1/2 tbsp Garlic
1 package Spicy Italian Sausages
1 package of your favorite pasta



In a frying pan brown the Italian sausages in olive oil and garlic. 


In crockpot, mix all other ingredients. When sausage is done add to crockpot. Cook on very low for 5-6 hours. 

 


I grew up eating spaghetti with Angel Hair pasta. So that is always my go to. You can use whatever pasta you like best. I add lots of parmesan cheese :) and enjoy.


It is pretty easy! This is my favorite spaghetti recipe. I think I love it because it is the perfect amount of spicy :) Yum!! Thanks mom for always making this for me. Justin does a pretty good job making it these days :)

And I'm super excited about this! Check out my feature of last weeks Wedding Wednesday Post on While I'm Waiting!!

Ahhh :) 






3 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up with Waiting on...Wednesday @ While I'm Waiting! Have a super day, Katie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally a fan of angel hair and my family digs it as well. Italian sausage just give spaghetti sauce that extra punch.

    ReplyDelete

Follow