Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Wedding Tuesday - Getting Ready

So I'm switching it up this week and doing my wedding post on Tuesday instead of Wednesday since there is the Recipe Club Linkup tomorrow :)
Today I will be sharing the beginning of the day - the getting ready part. There are not that many photos of the boys getting ready since that took about 5 whole minutes. But my girls are so gorgeous :) I love sharing these photos. 
This venue had the most perfect place for getting ready!

This window was just perfect for the getting ready area :) I loved these flowers waiting for us!
It is so weird to see my ring without the band now! Putting on mascara with my mouth closed (shocking).
Gracie girl did smile on my wedding day :) Cute pic of my favorite babe.
Twins getting ready
Justin putting his vest on
5 little monkeys jumping on the bed :) I love this pic
My pretty pretty girls!
Window pics with our robes!
Getting my dress on. This took a long time!
Waiting for the ceremony to start 
Fun times with my ladies

I wasn't allowed to help with decorating because everyone was concerned I wasn't going to be ready in time. It definitely took us girls a lot longer than we thought to get ready. Thank goodness Davina still made it work! 

Next up is the bridal party and family pics :)
If you want to check out the venue photos you can do so here!
Today I'm linking up for Talk Tuesday with Jessica and Katie

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful! I really love the pic of all of you ladies jumping on the bed too! I'm looking forward to seeing more of your wedding pics in the coming weeks! Thanks for linking up with us for Tuesday Talk today! -Jess
    Sweet Little Ones

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were a beautiful bride! Love your dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! I always love the getting ready photos - that time is such a fun special part of the day with so much excitement! Ha, we hardly have any of the boys getting ready for my day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing photographs dear! This is looking like a fun wedding. I wish I could also select the same venue but I am in DC so I chose DC venues for my wedding. I hope everything will go fine on the day.

    ReplyDelete

Follow