Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Wedding Wednesday - The Venue

I have been reading a blog by Christina @ The New Mrs for some time now. I have been trying to get my act together and do some Wedding Wednesday posts like she does :) I just love seeing other peoples weddings and it makes me want to relive our big day even more!

We got married on July 4th, 2014 at Gorge Crest Vineyards in Underwood, Washington. It was seriously the best day of my life and I don't think I stopped smiling that day.

It is hard to organize how to share the day, but I thought I would start with the venue since it was so gorgeous (yes, I'm bias!).

Where the ceremony took place (before it was set up)
The vineyard
The barn area and getting ready rooms
The pergola 
Croquet Time!
How pretty are those wildflowers?
Plenty of wine barrels everywhere
Horseshoes
Night time view of the dance floor, tables, and barn area.
Ceremony spot almost all set up!
The tables and dance floor
Love this gorgeous fireplace
Ceremony site
The barn area all lit up

I'm planning to do Wedding Wednesday posts for the next few weeks until I finish going through everything. I hope you enjoy it!!

Today I'm linking up with Holly for Waiting On Wednesday!



3 comments:

  1. Your wedding venue was gorgeous! I can see why you chose it! Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY :) Better late than never! It’s more fun to do it when you have more time! The venue is GORGEOUS not to mention the weather looked so beautiful too! The photo of you guys playing horseshoes is adorable! Love it all.. Can’t wait for the future posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning! I can see why you didn't stop smiling! Thanks for linking up with Waiting on...Wednesday @ While I'm Waiting!

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Follow