Monday, March 23, 2015

Weekend Sick In Bed

Boo I have nothing fun to share about our weekend. I was sick in bed pretty much the entire time. I slept 27 hours in 2 days :( yikes. And to make it worse Justin has this horrible cough that makes it sound like he is choking all the time. And then I say "Oh my gosh are you ok?" and he says "Not really"....then I freak out a little. He was nice enough to go out and get the groceries for the week, so I love him for that. 

All of this sickness does mean that I had plenty of time to catch up on some shows. First was Dancing With The Stars. As usual, I though wow there is nobody really on this season. Of course there is!! I don't think I paid attention to the cast reveal very closely for this season. There was so many people who I recognized and ended up loving! 


So who were my favorites?? 
#1 Nastia Liukin & Derek Hough

I felt like they looked so good! It was like this was the end of the competition. I'm slightly bias because I always love the gymnasts :) but really how can you not love them? They are so adorable together!

#2 Chris Soules and Witney Carson

I thought this farmer was going to be a horrible dancer. Turns out, he looked pretty good. Witney Carson is my absolute favorite pro. I have loved her since her first season. And of course even more after she won last season. She is so pretty and I feel like she is a good fit for Chris. Not just because her name is Witney!

#3 Rumer Willis and Val Chmerkovskiy


I wasn't really expecting to like Rumer Willis. Surprisingly Justin knew everything about her. I'm just slow when it comes to celeb knowledge I guess. Anyway, her performance was so graceful and everyone loved it. She will definitely be one to watch this season. 

On Saturday night we watched plenty of Repeat After Me. We never remember when this show is on so we had 3 episodes to watch. My stomach seriously hurt so bad from laughing so hard. I had tears in my eyes from laughing. It is rare that Justin and I laugh at the same shows. This one had us both laughing though. If you haven't seen it yet you should watch. 



Let's not forget March Madness. We didn't watch as much basketball as I wanted this weekend. But here is who I have picked...

We will see how it goes :) I hope everyone had a more interesting weekend than we did. Being sick is the worst!
Happy Monday!

Linking up with Biana over at B Loved Boston today!


2 comments:

  1. Ahh so sorry you had a rough weekend!! Hope you are feeling better! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you were sick! Ha, I thought the same thing at first about DWTS! Those are my exact faves too!

    ReplyDelete

Follow