Monday, March 16, 2015

Weekend Wrap Up Serendipity and Cinderella Edition

Our weekend started off early on Thursday night when we went to the Serendipity event. I spent all day Thursday helping set up for the event so I just knew it was going to be a great night. I was hosting our table and so I invited a bunch of friends. I always get excited about this event because it is so fun to dress up and support such a great cause. As usual, we had a blast and got to introduce so many of our friends to Serendipity Center too! This school has a special place in my heart and I was so happy to share that with everyone else. Plus, the hotel is just gorgeous which makes the event even more fun!
Since we were celebrating the 35th year anniversary of the school, they had this beautiful cake!

We had so much fun! Afterwards we went to this little bar downstairs called Jack Knife and got to spend more time catching up with everyone.

On Friday I went to see Cinderella with Davina and Tara. I think I asked them if we could go back in December :) We decided to bring Quinn to her first ever girls night. 

She was so excited to drive there in Davina's convertible. Whenever Davina revved the engine she thought we were going so fast (seriously it was like 25 mph).


She is definitely a cutie. And she was so good during the movie.


I knew it was going to be hard to impress me with this movie since I'm such a Cinderella lover. The beginning was very long and drawn out, but eventually it got moving. I loved how they took the effects and made them so realistic. I didn't like that they didn't use any of the songs from the original Disney version. But they did a good job with little Gus Gus, which of course was important to me :)

The rest of the weekend was spent relaxing and snuggling with my very own Cinderella! 

And Davina came over to help hang up my new wedding pics :) eeeek! I love them so much! Every time I walk in the door now I just stare at them! Then on Sunday Davina surprised me by giving me this perfect little table to go under my canvas wall :) I love it!!

Oh and look at what Justin finally found!! Ahh!! I was one happy girl.

I hope you had a great weekend! Happy Monday!




3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see Cinderella! My husband and I are having a date night to see it soon :) And those darn rye chips!!!! They are the best! I could probably sit and eat a whole bag of them in one setting! Stopping by from Week's End! -Jess
    Sweet Little Ones

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Serendipity event sounds like such fun! Cinderella was so fabulous!! Those slippers! Gus Gus is one of my favorites too. We hung up some some wedding photos this weekend too actually; makes the house look so much more homey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my friends and I took our nine and ten year old daughters to see Cinderella last weekend, too. I think Jennifer and I enjoyed it more than our girls did! That dress!!

    ReplyDelete

Follow