Monday, April 27, 2015

Favorite Things: Accessories


I'm linking up with Erika and Andrea for Favorite Things! This is one of my very favorite link ups :)


#1 Wedding Ring
Well of course this is my favorite accessory, if it even counts as that. It is so sparkly and perfect and makes every outfit look better! 
Along with that goes nail polish which I blogged about last month here.

#2 iPhone Cases


iphone cases 
Does this count as an accessory? I think so since my phone is pretty much attached to me. I love getting new phone cases. Justin thinks I go through them way too quickly, which is probably true. But at least I find really cheap ones on amazon and don't buy expensive ones! This is my current favorite. Nice and bright for spring.

#3 Scarves
I need some new scarves for spring :) at least I think I do. These are few that I have had my eyes one. I love wearing scarves to brighten up an outfit. If you know me at all you know that I love my solid dark colored tops. This is a great way for me to make things look bright for spring time!


#4 Sunglasses
one | two (similar) | three
I love sunglasses! Except I never have very many pairs that are not scratched up ha! Luckily I found a cute little sunglasses case this year. I have 2 pairs for this spring and summer ready to go :) Actually I got both of those pairs for $9 each. Love that! I found these heart glasses on a blog (cannot remember which one, leave a comment if it was you and I will link back I promise) and I have been in love with them ever since. Now they are 70% off and only cost $5.95. So I had to have them. Ordered!

I'm pretty simple so I don't tend to have a TON of accessories on every day. Here are my basics! What are your favorite accessories?? I can't wait to find some great stuff by reading all of these posts. 


One last thing! Happy birthday to the best mom in the world! I love you so much and I'm so happy that we got to celebrate with you this weekend!





4 comments:

  1. I love that you included iPhone cases ...I agree, they totally fit in this category! ;) Thanks for linking all those cute shades! I have a $10 Charming Charlie's gift card and I think you may have just helped me spend it! ;) I can't believe those heart sunnies are under $6 too! Such a deal!! Happiest of birthday wishes to your mom! What a gorgeous photo of you two! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iphone cases are definitely an accessory! Love all of those scarves too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that you put your ring in--- my very favourite but I totally forgot! And if I didn't have young kids I would certainly love funky iPhone cases as accessory!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You killed it with your favorites! I love them all :)

    ReplyDelete

Follow