Friday, April 10, 2015

Friday Favorites #10

Per the usual Friday routine, I will be linking up with Andrea and Erika for Friday Favorites. 


Happy Birthday Jess!

You are my favorite! I love you so much and I'm so lucky to have you as a friend for the past 13 years. Woah that is a LONG time. No matter what happens in life I know you will always be there for me and I will always be there for you. I hope you have an amazing day and I can't wait to hug you again!

Down Time

I have been trying really hard to read more lately. I have found myself snuggled up in bed with my cup of coffee and kindle for long periods of time. And I LOVE IT! It is one of my favorites. 

Jean Jacket Search

I'm on an endless search for the perfect jean jacket. Do you have any ideas for me?? The criteria is that it needs to be light (or lightish) in color and not too short. I hate how short most jean jackets are. I saw this one that was on sale at The Loft (see I can't decide...now it isn't on sale anymore) and thought I should try it on. I also liked this one at Old Navy. I just feel like I haven't found the perfect one yet. Help!

California Pizza Kitchen Four Cheese Ravioli
Yummmm! I got to have this for dinner this week. I seriously love it. This sauce is just magical. I need to find a copy cat recipe and try to make it healthy so I don't feel bad eating it!

(yes, I'm in love with this store)
I bought this a few weeks ago because it was on sale. I saw some lady try it on and toss it aside. I was shocked and had to have it! It was the last one in my size. Okay, honestly I wore all last weekend. Ask anyone who saw me. I was wearing it. Oops. But it is so comfy and perfect for this spring weather. Not too hot but not too cold. I'm obsessed. 

Weekend weekend weekend! This week has been so busy and the weekend doesn't look to be slowing down either. 



5 comments:

  1. I have a blue jean jacket from old navy and I love it except that it has never softened up as much as I would like. That is definitely one of the criteria for me....I want it to be soft and not stiff. Good luck...I may be going to a Loft this weekend so if I see the blue jean jacket I'll check it out..and if I got to Old Navy at lunch today I will see if the new jackets are softer than mine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My blue jean jacket came from Old Navy, but it's about three years old. I love it! It softened up, but it's a little longer than the one in the picture above.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got a jean jacket from Old Navy this season (though it's a darker wash). I love it! I especially love that it's stretchy. Off the top of my head I can't remember how long it is...I'd definitely go to the store and try on if I were you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My jean jacket is from Gap circa 2000 (that's not a typo)!!! Once you find a good one - it's hard to replace! Good luck with your search!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was totally going to say Old Navy but everyone else did ahaha and you already looked. Your downtime looks so relaxing that it's making me want to take a nap right now. Or go shopping. I'm on the hunt for jean vest this year :)

    ReplyDelete

Follow