Friday, April 24, 2015

Friday Favorites #12

I'm all about the usual Friday routine. Linking up with Andrea and Erika for Friday Favorites. 

Walks with my Husband

My husband and I have been going on walks at night after dinner. It has been working out well and just makes me feel better I think. Our neighborhood is so hilly though that my legs have been sore from it. I need to find some flat ground around here. Love getting some exercise though :)

Curly Hair

Well I have definitely been loving my curly hair this week. I feel like this always happens when it starts to get warm out. I never want to do my hair when it is warm out, so I end up with curls on curls. Thanks mom for the curls! I know I'm lucky that I can wear my hair both ways. 

These guys
Yes they are always my favorite. But they have been exceptionally cute this week. And hey, I forgot to post my kitty pics on Monday.

Floral shirt

I finally bought this floral shirt that I have been loving for like a month now. I just came yesterday so I'm so excited to wear it! Yay for not plain old solid color tops :)

My Parents

Woohoo! We are having visitors this weekend. That barely ever happens!! My parents are coming down to visit us. Justin has all sorts of fun things planned. 

Happy Weekend!


2 comments:

  1. Have fun this weekend with your parents! It's always fun to have company!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been obsessed with that top since you first posted it! When I went to order it it was backordered until June 10th but I'm happy to see that apparently my size was restocked early!

    ReplyDelete

Follow