Friday, April 3, 2015

Friday Favorites #9

I'm linking up with Andrea and Erika for Friday Favorites again. 


I'm definitely headed to Target again this weekend. I need more of these tanks. I love them!
Fridays Off
Woohoo for Good Friday. I love Fridays off because then I get to sleep in an extra day, of course! Justin still has to work so I will have some me time today! We don't have huge plans for Easter day. We are going to have Easter dinner with Justin's family on Saturday night though!
This amazing Alfredo recipe 


Justin made this for me on Sunday and it is SOOO good. I think it might be my new favorite Alfredo recipe.
So I guess I'm late to the party on this one...but I listened to these podcasts this week. I didn't think I would be able to pay attention long enough to get through any of them. That is why I hadn't started them sooner. One day before Justin came home I thought I would give it a try. I was hooked. I needed more info. I couldn't stop listening. Yes, it is worth it :) Actually, I really liked listening to them while I got ready in the morning...that time is usually pretty boring anyways unless I'm watching Good Morning America.

Seeing Friends :)

I didn't take any pics because I suck at that. I got to have a pedi with Davina last weekend and I got to go to the Blazer game on Monday with Kristin. I need to be better about seeing people :) These two things really made my week!!

 Yay Happy Weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for Today off! I've been loving relaxing at home today! Have the best Easter, lady!

    ReplyDelete

Follow