Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Guilty Pleasure TV Shows

As usual, I have been watching plenty of shows lately. I guess that is what we do when we are trying to save money :) I have also been watching lots of guilty pleasure type shows. Sometimes you just need to watch them...even if you know they are not real.

The Royals

Thanks to my friend Kristin, I decided to give The Royals a try. I did not have high hopes for this show because the previews make it look absolutely ridiculous. But who doesn't love a high drama ridiculous show?? Seriously though. Kristin always gives me good shows to watch, so I knew I had to give it a try. There have only been 5 episodes so far, but I love it. It is so funny and crazy and ridiculous. If you love a good guilty pleasure show, you should check it out.  

Keeping Up With The Kardashians

Well the only reason that I even knew about The Royals is because it was a commercial on my ultimate guilty pleasure show, the Kardashians. Okay, I didn't watch this show for YEARS (yes, years) because I thought...oh I don't know anything about them and I've never watched it before. Oh don't worry, they will suck you in to the drama. Even if you know absolutely nothing about them. You will find yourself googling things or asking your friends what happened in the past. It just happens. And then suddenly you wake up one day and you love the Kardashians just like everyone else. Yeah, there is reason :) Oh and you can hate them like I used to, but then you realize even though they are rich for no reason, at least they are rich, pretty, and hilarious. 

Dancing With The Stars

Yep, I'm in love this season. When I actually pay attention to this show, I usually fall in love with it. And last night was Disney night, which of course I love the most (they don't have a cat night!). I seriously turned into a little girl during the opening number and I totally melted. It was the most fantastic thing. Nothing beats Disney week! I also love getting to know all of these celebrities through the show. It is so fun to watch. I still love my original favorites: Nastia Liukin, Rumer Willis, and Chris Soules. Chris isn't looking that great anymore, but I still really like him and I love Witney as a pro. She is the best!

I heard that I need to check Secrets and Lies. Have you guys been watching that? Do you like it?? Maybe we will give it a try soon. I think I can talk Justin in to watching that one.

One last very important thing, Happy Birthday Davina!!!
I'm so lucky to have met you and to have you in my life! You are such a great decorator, photographer, and friend and I look forward to many more memories to come. I love you!! Let's celebrate!

Linking up with Jessica & Katie for Talk Tuesday today!


7 comments:

  1. Kardashians, my guilty pleasure too :D My husband makes fun of me because of that..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay so Im LOVING those same shows! Throw in the housewives and bachelor/bachelorette and that's my entire DVR box! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Royals! Oh my! I've watched the first two episodes and just haven't had time to watch the others yet! It's just so hard for me to imagine Elizabeth Hurley as the queen! And her "daughter" is something else! Another blog I read mentioned the show, "Southern Charm" or "Charleston Charm", maybe? I think it's on Bravo. I wish I had known earlier, but I haven't watched it or recorded it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one still watching the Kardashians. I picked up the show a little late in the game as well, but now I'm hooked. Can't. Stop. Watching.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh gosh the Kardashian's used to be my guilty pleasure but I really haven't kept up with them (hehe) I do like watching rich kids of BH...so bad but so good! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the Birthday wish. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are right about getting sucked into the Kardashian drama when you watch their show. It's hard to believe all the craziness that happens in their shows. I love watching Southern Charm, Grey's Anatomy, Gilmore Girls and some TLC series.

    ReplyDelete

Follow