Monday, April 6, 2015

Liebster Award, Yay!

Brittany over at The View From Up Here nominated me for the Liebster Award! How fun is that? I had to look up the rules because I'm so new to the blog world. I found this little article that explains it pretty well. Basically, it is an award for new bloggers!




Brittany gave me 10 questions to answer for all of you. I don't remember the last time I did one of these little questionnaires. Here goes!

1. Why did you start your blog? 
I was inspired by all of the blogs that I read every morning and thought I would try it out. You can read my first ever blog post here

2. Where do you get inspiration for your posts?
Everywhere really. Friends, Pinterest, other blogs, etc. When I think of ideas of blog posts I write them down on a note on my phone!

3. Where is your favorite vacation spot?
My favorite vacation ever was Paris with my friends before our study abroad journey. More on that to come later this week.

4. Do you belong to any bloggers associations? 
Sadly, no. I hadn't really thought about that much. I will look into it though. 

5. What is something people would be surprised to know about you? 
I don't know! I was born 2 months early. I have my MBA. I absolutely hate running. 


6. What's your favorite memory from the last year? 
That is an easy one, my wedding day of course! If you have been reading my blog you know that I got married last 4th of July and had the best day of my life :)

7. What is your favorite quote?
If your dreams don't scare you, they aren't big enough.


8. Guilty Pleasure?
Definitely reality tv. I watch plenty of embarrassing shows. I love the Kardashians, Survivor, Bachelor/Bachelorette, Dancing with the Stars. Many more! Another one would be cat photos. I have a ridiculous number of pics of my kitties on my phone.

9. Favorite book?
This is such a hard question for me. I love anything Sophie Kinsella/Madeleine Wickham, Liane Moriarty, and Emily Giffin. I have too many favorites to choose from. Check out what I have been reading lately here and here.

10. What are three words that would describe you?
Loyal, outgoing, creative.

I nominate these bloggers:
Molly at Colors of Life
Alyssa at The Lindquist Life
Holly at While I'm Waiting...
Shelly at The Queen In Between
Becky at Little Loud Life
Justine at Full Hands Full Heart
Christin at Happy to be C
Rebecca at Catching Up With The Conrads
Laura at The Horton Family
Julie at City Style Country Living

Everyone should check out their blogs!

Here are 10 questions for all of you:
1. Which bloggers inspire you the most? 
2. Why did you start your blog?
3. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
4. What is your favorite store?
5. What are three things you never leave home without?
6. What is your favorite thing to do on the weekends?
7. Who is your hero?
8. What was your dream job when you were a child?
9. What is your biggest pet peeve?
10. What is your favorite food?







7 comments:

  1. Katie!! You are TOO sweet!! Thank you so much for the award!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was not expecting this at all. I had to read up on it too. THANK YOU for making my Monday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie- I am SHOCKED and so flattered!! Thank you so much!! This is just so much fun!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paris was pretty much one of my best vacations to date as well!! Loved getting to know you! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  5. Katie- You are just super sweet!! Thank you so much for thinking of me :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fun! I enjoyed reading your answers. Thank you so much Katie for the nominating me and for the link explaining the award. I can't wait to participate and to check out some of these bloggers! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

Follow