Thursday, April 23, 2015

New Favorite Mac Products

Should this be titled April edition? Because I feel like I find new things every single month when it comes to MAC. I just love their stuff. Last Friday we went out for one of our girls nights and started out at the make up counter...my weakness. One of the Mac girls was all about showing me things I should be using. Which of course I love!

First up...

I thought this stuff was just some type of bronzer that I didn't know how to use. But really, it is highlighting powder. And it makes my face look magical! Seriously it changed my make up routine this week. I think it's safe to say that I'm hooked. 

Haute and Naughty WATERPROOF Mascara
Haute and Naughty Mascara has been my favorite for probably two years now. I love it because you can make your lashes look thin and separated or nice and full. Best of both worlds. Now, it finally comes in waterproof! Finally! I'm mad that this didn't exist for my wedding. But sooo excited to have it now. It is seriously the best. 

Paint Pots

Basically, I just thought that these were cream eye shadows. Nope, wrong. These paint pots come in a bunch of colors and can be used a eye shadow primer! They do look pretty as is for eye shadow too. Unlike a lot of other cream shadows, this one does not clump at all. At the end of the day it still looks smooth and pretty (not dried out and flakey!). The Mac lady told me that most people are using this as a primer rather than their original "eye primer." I needed to try it out. And I love it! 



2 comments:

  1. Love MAC!! That mascara has me intrigued :-) And that highlighting powder!
    Come by and say hi <3 Sarita it's my girls' world

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to check out that skinfinish! Sounds interesting :)

    ReplyDelete

Follow