Monday, April 13, 2015

Reese's Eggs

If you know me at all, you know I love me some Reese's. Any and all kinds are acceptable in my book. My very favorite of all though is the Reese's Eggs. And they only come around once a year! Bummer, right? Well this weekend my amazing husband hunted out all of the sale Easter candy and brought home plenty of Reese's Eggs to go around. 



I'm one happy camper :) I know they make Reese's Hearts and Trees and Pumpkins (I think), but none of them are as perfect as the little Reese's Eggs. I swear the peanut butter in them is different from the others. I have been trying to put my finger on what is so different about it. The texture is softer and I think it is a but saltier. I totally could have made that up though because I just love them that much. 



Also I love buying candy after the holiday has happened. I feel like so much candy is really over priced. Seriously, a bag of these things was $6.99 before Easter. Well yesterday the extra large bag was only $2. I definitely think that is acceptable. Now I have an after dinner treat for the whole week! Yum!



So I just needed to share that with all of you so you can search the left over Easter candy that is SUPER cheap and find some deliciousness for yourself!



And finally, so many people who know me personally are shocked by the minimal number of cat photos on my blog. I have decided to change that :) I'm going to try to post my fave cat pics on Mondays now.  So hope you like kitties!



I took the lid off of the ottoman and it was like I opened some kind of magic box. They were so happy about it. 

Super interesting weekend huh? ;) Happy Monday all!


7 comments:

  1. Are these pictures of your cats? If so, how many do you have? My hubs likes Reese eggs, too, and I agree that candy is totally over priced!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, two of these are my kitties. The white one is a neighborhood kitty. His name is Dude and everyone takes care of him. I'm pretty sure he just visits everyones houses for food.

      Delete
  2. Reese's eggs are a little bit of heaven on earth! It's the perfect ratio of peanut butter to chocolate! I TOTALLY agree - the eggs are the best (but I won't turn down the others!). :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too funny! I think we may become instant friends!! And ps - they do freeze well. I don't prefer them cold so I'll typically take one out in the afternoon and save it for the evening after the kiddos go down. I would just leave them all out but I can't handle the pressure. I'd eat the entire 6 pack in one setting. Enjoy your eggs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes to the Reeses eggs!! I love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm totally with you on the Reese's eggs....my very fave of all especially if I put them in the freezer!

    ReplyDelete

Follow