Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Show and Tell Tuesday: Favorite Vacation

Today I'm linking up with Andrea for Show and Tell Tuesday. I love this link up! It is so much fun to read everyone's posts. 

My favorite vacation ever was Paris back in 2009. I was lucky enough to get to travel there with three of my good friends from college before our study abroad program. We spent a week there before heading to London. 

Something about this place just made me so incredibly happy. I just love everything about Paris. We had plenty of time to visit all of the famous sites and play tourists. I thought I was being super artsy with some of these pics, which is such a joke. I don't know the first thing about photography. But still, these places hold some pretty amazing memories. I think this trip reminds me of the beginning of our study abroad journey and how much we learned about ourselves and each other. It was truly one of the best experiences of my life. 
Walking along the Seine
Euro Disney - yes this was my idea. I'm a huge Disney person so I was begging the girls to let me spend a day here. I guess there was plenty of other stuff we could have done, but I couldn't pass up the opportunity. Let me tell you, it was weird. Mickey spoke French and sang French songs. Weird! The rides were also very different then the ones we have here. I love that we went though! It was so much fun!
The Louvre
Moulin Rouge
Sacre Coeur
Pretty French flag :)
Definitely in love with the Eiffel Tower. 
View from the top!

Windy but gorgeous!
Notre Dame 
View from the top of Notre Dame
One of my favorite photos! This is from the top of Nortre Dame. To me it just captures so many things I love about Paris.
Gardens at Versailles

I planned on being ahead of the game and making a bunch of cool collages of this trip. Of course that didn't happen. So there you have it. My amazing trip to Paris with some incredible ladies. I'm excited to read all of the other posts today!



4 comments:

  1. It looks like you had an amazing time!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome trip, Katie. I would like to visit Paris one day, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun trip! I did a study abroad trip in college to London and Paris too! They are great places to see - so much to do!

    ReplyDelete

Follow