Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Wedding Wednesday - The Ceremony

Time for Wedding Wednesday again! This week I will be showing off our ceremony photos. Davina did such and amazing job capturing our ceremony. I love love love these pics. I hope you enjoy them too! 

My favorite pic of the ceremony spot :) this is my computer desktop background. 
My favorite walk with my dad!
How sweet is this pic? It is my favorite photo with my dad.

This was Davina's idea. I love that we can see everyone! 
I love this photo because we can make it really big and see all of the guests from our special day! I just love this place. 
Ready for things to start
Roses for my parents
You may kiss the bride! Our first kiss as a married couple!
One of our favorite pics, celebrating when we walked back down the aisle. Married!
Our pretty rings!
One of my faves, definitely a canvas on our wall!

Okay, next week I will do Bride and Groom pics. Check out last weeks post of bridal party and family photos here.

Linking up with Holly for Waiting on Wednesday today! 

7 comments:

  1. Katie your ceremony is gorgeous! The view is amazing and you look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I'm in awe! Such a beautiful wedding! The mountains, the whiskey barrels with flowers (we call them "whiskey barrels"), the kiss...it's all just perfect, Katie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That first picture almost looks fake! SO gorgeous! I love the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I mean seriously...this wedding was a fairy tale! I cannot even imagine such a beautiful place much less getting married there!! Such fun pix.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pics are a-MAY-zing!!! Thank you so much for sharing with us! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and thank you for linking up with Waiting on...Wednesday! Hope to see you again in a couple of days!

      Delete

Follow