Friday, May 8, 2015

Friday Favorites #14

I'm back at it with Andrea and Erika for Friday Favorites. As I write this post I cannot believe it is Friday already. This week flew by for me...probably because I was so busy. 

Distinguished Young Women 

Ahhh the big day is almost here. The girls will be performing on Saturday and all of the madness with be over! I have had lots of fun putting stuff together for this years program. I made the program book, slide show, and award envelopes. Lots of crafting/designing. All for this amazing program though :) check it out here.
These babies

This photo made me sooo excited. They are never that close to each other. Ella is kind of a meanie. I was out of town for most of this week and my amazing husband would FaceTime me every night and let me see these guys running around. It was adorable. And I just missed him and them so they are my favorite.

Marriott Beds

For some reason I always sleep soooo hard when I'm at this hotel. I don't know if I'm just exhausted when I'm not at home or what, but I have slept so hard this week, which is so unlike me. It's pretty amazing when a hotel can have you not even missing your own bed. 

***okay, so I just googled this to get a picture and I guess it is a known fact. They SELL their beds because people love them so much! I just think that is hilarious for some reason.
Tortellini Salad

So I know this is kind of cheating since I just wrote about it yesterday, but it is definitely a favorite this week. It was so delicious and I was sad to go out of town before I finished it all. Hoping Justin enjoyed it as much as I did. 
Top Pot
For some reason I missed the memo that Top Pot makes amazing donuts. We had these this week at work and I was in heaven. Also I barely ever eat donuts so it was a special treat. Yum, I want more. 


This weekend will be super busy for us! I hope you have a great one :)

Better Off Benedict

4 comments:

  1. Adorable cats! I was excited when I first took a picture of our two dogs (before the older one died) napping together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I am 100% with you on the Marriott Beds. I'm a huge fan of the pillows that they use, I might just have to go buy some for myself! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES! Top Pot is great! Usually when someone brings donuts to work, it's Top Pot (they even sell them at the QFC down the street from my work).

    I also think it's really funny that they sell Marriott beds. You learn something new every day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My ex-husband worked for Marriott for years so we always stayed there and I got really, really spoiled by their beds! I seriously think they are the best and rarely stay at a Marriott with a bed that is uncomfortable or staff that is not friendly. Great leadership!

    ReplyDelete

Follow