Friday, May 15, 2015

Friday Favorites #15


Friday Favorites are a favorite :) It's that time of the week again! Here are my favorites for this week. 
This Song!
Oh and I just watched the video and love how sweet it is! Yep this song is just great :)

Getting Organized
I got a new planner this week (thanks to Andrea for the great suggestion!) and have been trying to organize our life. I feel like things have been so hectic lately and summer is only going to get worse! It is going well and hopefully it will make things go more smoothly around here. More on this next week!
Glam Glow

So I know I have talked about this before and how wonderful it is. But this week I definitely needed it. Ah it has been so helpful :) Sometimes I forget how great it is for a while.
I might have a had a few too many of these peanut butter m&m's this week. I also hate sharing them with my husband :) #givemeallthechocolate

Annnnd my favorite cat photo/video of the week :) Yes, this is going to be a new thing for me. 

This little girl cracks me up. She is still so playful sometimes and it reminds me of when she was a tiny baby kitten :)

And this little guy takes after Justin and HATES reading. Whenever I read in bed he jumps up and lays on top of my kindle. This happened almost every night this week! 

Yay almost the weekend!


Linking up with Andrea, Erika, and April today!


5 comments:

  1. I've never heard or seen Glam Glow! Thanks for mentioning it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that song too! It just puts me in a good mood. :) And I'm a huge M&M girl. I love all the varieties.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want to try glam glow SO BADLY but it's so freaking expensive i have a hard time justifying it! i think there's like a pore purifying mask or something that seems really legit. & what planner did you get?? happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute planner that is :) I love black and white Happy Friday
    Chelsea@ thewilliamsjourney1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I need to start featuring a cat segment on my blog as well, I have way to many pictures and videos of my crazy cat! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Follow