Thursday, May 28, 2015

Nordstrom Sale Love

Here are some things that I ordered and some things that I wish I ordered...but haven't :) And woah there are ton of sold out sizes and colors so I apologize in advance for that :(

Halogen Relaxed Slub Knit Tee (here
Shay over at Mix and Match Family has been raving about this shirt for a while. It has been sitting in my cart for a long while. I was so happy to see some bright colors in the sale, so I just had to have it.

Vigoss "Chelsea" Bootcut Jeans (here)
These pants have been in my cart for quite a while too. I was excited to see them so cheap. I need a new pair of boot cut jeans sooo badly, so I went for it. Can't beat this deal for the quality. 

 Lush Maxi Dress (here)
Because, hello, it is summer. And everyone needs more maxi dresses in their lives. 

 BP Woven Infinity Scarf (here)
I got this scarf in PINK thanks to Sheaffer over at Pinterest Told Me To. How could I pass it up for just $7.50??? I couldn't. I broke the no scarves rule. 

THE SHIRT (here)
Speaking of Sheaffer, she says this is a must have shirt. There are tons of colors. Of course I want it in BLACK :) I guess it is now or never? Sale sale sale. 

Ebb & Flow Heathered Leggings (here
I have been wanting some new gray leggings and these ones have been sitting at the bottom of my cart. They are a really good deal. 

Lush Lace Skater Dress (here)
I have been eyeing this dress for a while. It it is my typical style for sure! It just seems a little too short for work, so I couldn't quite validate it this time. But I still love it and think it is super adorable. 

Jolt Leggings (here)
And last but certainly not least, my favorite pants ever. I seriously wear them more than any other pants I own and I have multiple pairs. You will want to order a size up though, this new version runs VERY small.

Linking up with Annie for Thoughts for Thursday. How is this week almost over?!?!

3 comments:

  1. You will LOVE the must-have-shirt! It's definitely a keeper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a sucker for a good tee. I totally want that Lush max dress in every single color but I had to restrain myself...some day maybe I'll buy one. I had those Jolt leggings years ago and they were sooo comfy! I think they were too small so I got rid of them...but now I want to buy more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that skater dress is SO CUTE!!! i absolutely LOOOVE it. you got some pretty sweet deals. i've been doing a pretty good job at not shopping…. but this is making it difficult haha. :)

    ReplyDelete

Follow