Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Show and Tell Tuesday: Favorite Party

I'm linking up with Andrea for Show and Tell Tuesday again. This week we are talking about the favorite party that we have hosted. 

Well our house isn't the best party hosting scene right now. Maybe someday. I don't host many parties. I thought I would share my wonderful bridal shower that my mom threw me last spring because it was so cute and totally me :) The theme was Happily Ever After and seriously everything was PINK!


Even my dress was pink :) it was so much fun. The flowers were pink and beautiful too!
Ignore us girls in the background! Look at how cute these tables were! All pink everything :)
My mom is famous for her sugar cookies with just about everyone we know. Ugh now I'm totally craving them. Isn't it cute how she made them into little crowns?? I loved loved loved these. 
Yumm!
Look at all of these princess themed sweet treats. How lucky am I?? 
They had the cutest little gazebo outside for us to take pictures in! Can we talk about how beautiful the weather was that day?
Hehe my cousin and I both had pink sparkly shoes! I loved it so we took this pic. 

Also linking up with Jessica and Katie for Tuesday Talk! 


Better Off Benedict



3 comments:

  1. What a fun shower, Katie! I'm a pink girl, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect bridal shower! Now you've got me craving sugar cookies too, and also really excited for my bridal shower later this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute..pink is my favorite color also!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Follow