Monday, May 18, 2015

Typical Weekend

We were so tried on Friday night for some reason. We ordered a pizza and caught up on our shows and ended up going to bed pretty early. Justin has been having some back issues so he wanted to take it easy this weekend. Always fine by me! 

Saturday consisted of lots of snuggles with this guys and kindle reading. 
Sunday we knew we needed to get plenty done. We got up and I cleaned like a crazy person. My favorite :) and then we went grocery shopping because our cupboards were bare. We are trying to plan our meals better lately. This week we decided to go with:

  • Baked Chicken Alfredo Ziti
  • Roast with Mashed Potatoes
  • Teriyaki Chicken with Corn (yay corn is back in season!!)
And while we were at the store we decided to get a few new starters for our little garden that we have going. 
Strawberries
Cucumbers
Zucchini 
And, just for good measure, look how our tomatoes have grown! Even though I don't even really like tomatoes, I really like growing things. There is something so satisfying about it. 

Then we had to catch up on Shark Tank :) because you know how much I love this show. Oh and lots of laundry, that is how Sundays work around here. Can we talk about how excited I am for Dancing with the Stars finale and Bachelorette today?? Yay!

Have a great Monday!

Linking up with Biana at B Loved Boston today for Weekending.




4 comments:

  1. By the time Friday hits - I am wiped out so your night sounds fantastic!! I've been debating starting a garden so let me know how yours goes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roast and mashed taters are on our menu this week, too! Great minds think alike!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a perfect weekend! We need to meal plan and grocery shop tonight and you have me craving teriyaki chicken!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Teriyaki sauce from Trader Joe's is the BEST! You should get it :)

      Delete

Follow