Tuesday, May 26, 2015

We Love Girls Day

I was lucky enough to have the day off yesterday! It was spent with two of my favorite people. Since all of us happened to have the day off (and because we planned a month ahead) we decided to do all one of our all day girl days. 

My day started out like this...
Davina's son got a new puppy named Mac and he is just the cutest. He let me hold him and didn't even get too squirmy :) love that in a dog. And always love a good dose of puppy to make the day better. 

Then we headed off to lunch at California Pizza Kitchen, which seems to be our go to lately. And totally fine by me because I LOVE their pasta. Yum! Then we went over to our favorite hair salon for some amazing hair time. 

The girls convinced me that I should try coloring my hair. I'm terrified because I think I will never want to stop. But our hairdresser assured me that it would be super easy to go back to my natural color if I didn't want to keep up with it. Part of me still kind of torn. Part of me wants to have lighter hair for summer. Here is the pic I liked the most:

What do you think?? 

Okay, then we went to see Pitch Perfect 2, which we were all dying to see. I had multiple dreams that I didn't wait to see it with the girls. Haha, but I definitely did wait!
It was absolutely hilarious and I'm so glad that I got to see it. I laughed so much! I definitely thought it was just as funny as the first one. Anddd I hope there are more to come :)

I hope everyone had a great Memorial Day Weekend and had a chance to reflect on the meaning of the holiday! I sure did!
Have a great week.

Linking up with Sweet Little Ones for Tuesday Talk (I don't know why I always want to say Talk Tuesday). 




4 comments:

  1. I love that hair color! I'm pretty sure a hairstylist has convinced me to dye my hair RED, so that's a little intense...but I'm kind of excited about it. I can't wait to see PP2! And you're wearing that shirt! Ah! I'm just over here with my backorder that won't be filled until June 10th...wah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha that shirt is my FAVORITE for sure. I'm sorry it is backordered :( that does suck. My hair dresser and friends always tell me to do red. Have you played with that app where you can change your hair color?

      Delete
  2. i love that hair color!! do it!!! also i'm dying to see pitch perfect 2!!!!!!! & the puppy is adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Follow