Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Wedding Wednesday - Glow Stick Send Off


Yay it is Wedding Wednesday again! You know how much I love weddings :)

For our send off we really wanted to do sparklers since it was the 4th of July. Unfortunately, the venue did not allow it since it is completely surrounded by trees and the county doesn't allow it. So we looked for all sorts of ideas and decided on glow sticks because of this pic we found on wedding wire. 
So this is what we were trying to recreate! And I absolutely love how it turned out :)




After we went through everyone else did too! So fun!
This was our little table with the send off stuff. I just painted the frame with the same paint as all of the chalk boards. I found these vases for super cheap at HomeGoods. I found the glow stick at Glow Universe and they were definitely the least expensive place at the time. 
And just for fun I added this pic because I mean look at how pretty that mountain is :) I love OREGON!

The next few weeks will be lots and lots of detail posts. Eeek! Love it!

I'm linking up with Holly for Waiting on Wednesday.

Better Off Benedict

6 comments:

  1. Such a cool idea! Love the glow sticks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a good idea! And the glow sticks make these photos so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome send off! Pinterest worthy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A-MAY-zing!!! And, that last picture - breathtaking! We went to a wedding a few years ago in Bend and I would love to go back! Thank you for sharing at Waiting on...Wednesday!

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that idea! And that bottom picture is sooo gorgeous. I love Oregon too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute idea! GORGEOUS pics!

    ReplyDelete

Follow