Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Wedding Wednesday: iPhone Pics

It is Wedding Wednesday again!!!
I wanted to share some of the iphone photos with everyone.
Some of my favorite photos from our big day were taken on phones. We set up a photo stream and invited everyone we could. People posted their photos all day/night. When we woke up the next day we had a ton of photos to look at it. It was so much fun since we knew we wouldn't get our real photos back for a while. Plus, everyone else loved looking at them all too. It was definitely a fun idea. Of course we also used a hashtag for social media #mrandmrsbenedict (which now has some other stuff on there too).
 Pool Party after the rehearsal dinner. 
Wedding Day Coffee
Boys watching people decorate
Ohhh I love how this pic shows the back of my dress
After we finished getting ready!
I love this pic.
My pretty bridesmaids

My pink girls :)

 Great pic with Grandpa and Brenda

 Hubby with 2 of my favorite guys
 I was thought this was the coolest on our wedding day :)
Dancing with our ring bearer, Elliott.  

 Some of my favorite ladies
One of J's favorite pics from the day.  
Cake cutting
 Ohhh look at that mountain :):) can capture it perfectly even from an iphone.





I just love how pretty it is there :)




My friend Tim went around and took selfies with pretty much every guest at the wedding on my phone. These are some of the best ones. 

Have a great Wednesday...only 2 more wake ups to go this week!


Linking up with Holly for Waiting On Wednesday! You should check out her blog. She does the cutest things with her kids to teach them about giving back and helping others. 


6 comments:

  1. iPhone pics from weddings are the best! I love that you guys had a pool party after the rehearsal dinner.. so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your fringe bikini top is so cute! I'm loving all of these pictures too. Your venue is so breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love seeing all your wedding pics, Katie! Your dress was gorgeous and I love that picture of you standing by the window.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I seriously can hardly wait for one of my Bigs to get married so I can do some of this fun stuff! Your dress was so gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  5. AH, sweet girl - you made my day! Thank you so much for your kind words! These pictures are awesome. A swim party after the rehearsal dinner?! Yes, please! And, I can't imagine how fun it was the day after to wake up to fun pictures! Thank you so much for sharing at Waiting on...Wednesday! Hope to see you back tomorrow (eek - I'm WAY behind this week!) :)

    ReplyDelete

Follow