Monday, May 4, 2015

Weekend Wrap Up: Spring Has Sprung

We had a great weekend, even though it went by wayyy too quickly. Friday started out with a happy hour date with Alyssa and Kurt. And Lyssy gave me this:

Ahhh yay I get to be a bridesmaid for one of my favorite people!!! I'm so excited :):)
We had so much fun! We went this place that Justin has wanted to try for months. It was so yummy and they had delicious little champagne drinks that were very deceiving. After that we came home and watched Black List. I also really really wanted to finish the book I was reading this weekend so I jumped on the opportunity to get a few hours in on Friday before falling asleep. 

I failed at taking any photos on Saturday. But we had lots of fun! We went to Justin's parents house for a few hours to hang out with the family. On the way there we picked up Thai Ginger because we never get it since it is far away from our house. It was even better than I remember. 

After that we went to the Haskin house for a grad party for Jamie who just finished her Masters! Woohoo! 

Sunday is my cleaning day :) so we did plenty of that. But we also had some tomato plants that we were ready to plant. We finally got the soil for them and it was the perfect weather! Justin helped me (no pics of me because I hadn't showered yet, ha!) and I love having a little garden.

Oh and he picked up these pink cages for me! How cute are they? Totally me! 
Then blogging blogging blogging and lots of laundry. 
Hope you had a great weekend!

Linking up with Biana over at B Loved Boston for Weekending! 


8 comments:

  1. Love the pink tomato cages! Had no idea they came in colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute!!! I love how they asked you to be a bridesmaid
    Chelsea@thewilliamsjourney1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such a cute bridesmaid-asking gift! And I love the pink tomato cages. Also, I think I sub-consciously stole your post title...oops. I wracked my brain thinking of what to call my post and settled on Weekend Wrap Up...and that's probably because I read your blog every day so I see yours. I promise I didn't do it on purpose! ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think this is the title for almost every bloggers weekend posts :) this or weekending. Feel free to use it every week, I sure do ha!

      Delete
  4. Looks like you had such a fun weekend! I love that sparkly gold mug! I am itching to start a veggie garden but the weather is still too cold here to plant anything!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those pink tomato cages! I so desperately want to plant a little herb garden on our roof deck. Having fresh food, herbs, and flowers around is always so satisfying.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those tomato cages are too cute! And love the bridesmaid goodies :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nail polish and a mug? Perfection

    ReplyDelete

Follow