Wednesday, May 27, 2015

What's Up Wednesday May Edition

Today I will be linking up with Mel, Shay, and Sheaffer for What's Up Wednesday! I'm ALSO linking up with Holly for Waiting on Wednesday. 

What we're eating this week...
Eeeek. I have ZERO meals planned for this week. Oops! And I had Spaghetti Factory last night. Trouble.
What I'm reminiscing about...
Well I'm with my mom so that means checking in on all the high school friends. Been missing you guys lately.
What I'm loving...
Red toes :) I got a pedi with my mom yesterday and decided on red. Loving it!
What we've been up to...
Hanging. Not all that much. We have been relaxing and trying not to be wayyy too busy since summer is coming.
What I'm dreading...
2 weekends of driving up to Washington next month. I always dread that I5 drive. It gets to me. 
What I'm working on...
Redoing our dining room table. And it is much harder than I thought it would be. We ran into a slight hiccup on the top coat. So you will have to wait for our before and after pictures.
Here is the pin that we are trying to copy:

What I'm excited about...
Sunshine! It is almost really summer time :)
What I'm watching/reading...
Too many things. You can see what I'm watching here. You can see what I've been reading here. Right now I'm reading a book called Kingdom of Strangers and I'm just now starting it. 
What I'm listening to...
I made a playlist last week called Upbeat Summer. Justin and I are both loving it and listening to it nonstop. Find me on spotify to check it out :)

What I'm wearing...
I keep going in between boots and sandals. I kind of hate that undecided type of weather. But it has definitely been more on the sandal side of things lately. I also picked out a few things from the Nordstrom sale, but I will share those tomorrow! 
What I'm doing this weekend...
We are contemplating having a garage sale over at Davina's. Her neighborhood is a really good area for them and we have had piles of stuff in the basement building up since last summer. It is also supposed to be pretty nice on Saturday, so I think it will work out.
What I'm looking forward to next month...
Grad parties!! My baby cousin (obviously not a baby anymore) is graduating high school. She's such a little smarty pants and I can't wait to visit her at WSU vs OSU games :) One of our close family friends sons is also graduating from college, so we will be up for that weekend too. 
What else is new...
I feel like I have answered this already like 5 times. Let's change this question?!?! I guess I'm just not that interesting. 

What is your favorite thing to grill in June...
CORN! I love grilled corn. I could seriously eat it every night in summer time. 


7 comments:

  1. I love these types of posts! Gives a little insight into your world. Be careful driving to Washington. How far of a drive is that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My toes see the color red alot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving all this sunshine!! Believe it or not we've never done corn on the grill - It's on my to try this summer list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, cool upbeat summer playlist. ;) I love having garage sales...getting rid of stuff feels so freeing! And I can't wait to see your Nordstrom sale picks tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love corn on the grill, well any veggies on the grill! Yay for mommy/daughter time. That will never get old!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the red you chose for your pedi! I also love grilled corn! YUM!
    Thanks for linking up with us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhhh....can't wait to check out your playlist!

    ReplyDelete

Follow