Friday, June 12, 2015

Friday Favorites #17


I'm doing the usual Friday thing today and posting my favorites :) I will be linking up with Andrea over at Momfessionals and April at a. liz adventures
Apple

My iphone has been crashing like ALL THE TIME lately. It has done it randomly since I got it, but lately it has been really really bad. I have taken it to Apple a few times to figure out what was going on. Each time it kept happening again. This week I decided I had enough of it. I made an appointment and was ready to go in there all mad at them. I walked in and said my first sentence and the guy said, yeah we need to just give you a new phone. I was like PHEW! I didn't even need to be mad :) easy as could be. 


Stephanie Orefice 

I got to meet with another blogger this week in real life! It was so much fun to talk about blogging and how to do things better. It definitely make me refocus and start thinking really hard about this blog! If you don't already read her blog, you can check Stephanie out here
New Hair

Did you see my post yesterday? Loving this new hair color for sure. Yes, I might be a little obsessed right now.
Flag Shirts
I got Old Navy flag shirts this year. Not necessarily to wear for 4th of July, but mostly just for fun. They remind me of being a little kid and being so excited about them. And they are only $5. Plus I think they are super cute.
Meal Planning
It may not be pretty, but it happened! Well I didn't quite get the entire week planned out, but I did the majority of it. We have been super organized about it this week and it has been running smoothly. But I guess I picked a lot of expensive meals because I swear our grocery bill was higher than usual. I need to work on that for next time. Any tips or suggestions?
Kitty Pics
Penelope loving her new table and soaking up some sun. 

Ella being a pretty kitty!

This week has flown by for us. I have been going going going every single night. I'm sure ready for the weekend. Have a great one!

4 comments:

  1. Your new hair is adorable! I love the color! It's perfect for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to upgrade to an iPhone 6 (mostly because I found an adorable phone case for $10...)! As I've said, love the hair! Wish I could've joined you and Stephanie! And I can't believe flag shirts are $5! They totally remind me of childhood summers too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I meal plan in my brain. I need to actually write it down like you. ;) Where do you shop?? I like to go to Aldi or Trader Joe's because sometimes they are a little cheaper than the big grocery stores! And also if you are buying burgers or chicken, get it fresh instead of frozen! That has been saving me money lately:)

    ReplyDelete

Follow