Friday, June 19, 2015

Friday Favorites #18

So I'm finishing up a week away from home so my favorites are a little random this week...well I guess they are always pretty random ;) 
Linking up with Andrea, Erika, and Narci for Friday Favorites along with April for 5 on Friday! Happy Friday!

Turkey Sandwiches
Does any one else practically live on turkey sandwiches when traveling? I seriously have had at least one every day this week. Some days even two. It like one of the only kind of healthy choices across the board when you are picky eater like me. Gotta love some Jimmy John's.

This view. 

Oh my goodness. I cannot get enough of these Washington sunsets. I mean Oregon is pretty too, but this I really really love. 
Nonfat Caramel Macchiatto
This has seriously been my life saver all week long. I don't know why but I have not been awake this week when I'm headed out the door. Maybe because I don't have my TV blasting the news at me? I don't know. But thank goodness for a Starbucks everywhere you look up here. 
My Target Yoga Pants

I forgot sweat pants this week...yeah who am I? I don't even know. That is usually the first thing I pack. Anyway, I had to go to Target and grab a pair because its kind of been cooler at night this week. And I forgot how much I love these ones. They are like the perfect thickness. Does that make sense? I love when they aren't super thin but you can still wiggle around :) oh and they are not see through, I also hate when that happens.
My husband who FaceTimes with me so I can see my kitties!
How sweet is my husband? I miss him, but I really miss my kitties too. I love that he lets me see them. Yeah, we are nerds. Whatever I love it :)

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Turkey, ham or italian - I could live on sandwiches period haha. I love face timing my pup when I'm away from her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your first three favorites are also my favorites! I do know the yoga pant struggle though, so I'm glad you found a perfect pair! And I would totally make Michael at least send me pictures of our pups!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet hubby to face time with you so you can see the kitties!

    ReplyDelete

Follow