Friday, June 26, 2015

Friday Favorites #19

It is finally Friday! YAY! I love Friday :) especially this week. I cannot wait for some rest. Anddd maybe some blog catch up. I have been a little MIA this week...I'm working on it. Here are my faves!
Volcano Candle
I feel like everyone always has this candle and I just love it. So I finally got my own :) I have it in my bedroom right now and it smells so great!
This Anthropologie shirt that Andrea has raved about!
 I have wanted it forever. When I went by there this week I searched high and low for it, but they didn't have any left in my size. They told me it was sold out online as well. I was sad. Then today I just randomly decided to check online and what do you know? They have my size and on sale still! Done :) and so excited. 
Allergy Eye Drops

Okay, these things are the real deal. And they are so expensive even with insurance. So I really really wanted my favorite eye doctor (aka Tara) to get me another sample to last throughout these last few weeks of allergies for me. It is the best! My eyes will be fine for a few weeks :)
I <3 Minions!
Minions are my favorite, but this little thing is really my favorite this week. A friend sent this to me earlier this week and I have laughed at it almost every day since. 
My little ac unit

Haha Gus loves to sit in front of the AC. You know it is hot when the cat can't take it! It is going to be HOT here this weekend. Sometimes I wonder how I did it without any ac for like 25 years of my life. But thank goodness we have this little guy now. I might melt this weekend. Wish me luck!

Today I will be linking up with Andrea, Erika, and Narci for Friday Favorites and April for 5 on Friday!

Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with the heat this weekend! I have to check out that candle - always looking for more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CAN WE PLEASE SEE THE MINION MOVIE TOGETHER? LIKE MAKE IT AN ACTUAL THING?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Candles, clothes and cats? The perfect post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love minions! I can't wait for the minion movie!! Our dogs love to sit in front of our fan lately! I can't believe how hot it's going to be... We went to get Michael's wedding ring sized and they're closed tomorrow because they're going to an outdoor wedding in eastern Washington...high of 107. Yikes!

    ReplyDelete

Follow