Friday, June 5, 2015

My Favorites Are Missing!

Happy Friday Everyone!

My favorites are missing on the blog today. That is because last night we went to test drive a car for Justin and ended up buying it. Eeeek! Scary, nerve racking, exciting...too many emotions. Anyway, because we were there until late, I didn't have the energy to finish my favorites for today. So you are stuck with this pretty picture of Justin's new car. 

I will be on top of my favorites next week for sure :) have a great weekend!!

4 comments:

  1. Insert allll the heart eyes emojis here! I would love a pretty new car. My parents own my car and my mom said for a 'wedding gift' they're officially transferring it to me. Ah, yes, nothing says happy wedding like having to start paying car insurance. Insert sad emojis here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new car!! :D How exciting!!!! Have a fabulous weekend, Katie! Xx - Brenda // Chatting Over Chocolate

    ReplyDelete
  3. A new car is a big enough favorite for the week! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So exciting!! Hope your enjoying this fun new favorite!!

    ReplyDelete

Follow