Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Show and Tell Tuesday: Yards

It is time for Show and Tell Tuesday again with Andrea. This week the topic is yards. Since we rent, we don't really do much of our yard. The only thing we have is our little vegetable garden. So thought this would be a good time to throw out some updates! You can check out my post from when we first planted them here and here
My tiny baby tomatoes were planted back in the first weekend of May. Almost a month later they have grown like crazy!! But still no tomatoes yet :( I think they should start to grow soon. 

The zucchini and cucumbers are growing too. I'm not sure if the cucumbers are getting too much sun or not. It seems like they look a little wilted by the evening. But once they are watered they look fine. Anyone have a green thumb? We certainly do not! 
We have also had a problem with slugs. We got some all natural anti slug pellets that we put around each of the plants. The problem is that they have kind of disappeared with all of the watering. I'm thinking we might have to do another round of the anti slug stuff. 

Let me know if you have any tips for us! It may be a little garden, but we love it and cannot wait to have veggies from it :)

2 comments:

  1. This topic is making me jealous! I'm sick of living in an apartment. I want some sort of outdoor space for our pups! Your garden looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is your little garden?!?!?! Thanks so much for linking up! :)

    ReplyDelete

Follow