Thursday, June 18, 2015

Summer Shows Update

Well, to be honest, we haven't been watching a lot of TV recently. Things are definitely busy all around. Over the past month or so we have gotten into a few different shows. 

First up...The Fall. Yes, we are hooked. I have heard about this show from a few people, but thought it might be a little too scary to watch. It was definitely pretty creepy, but after awhile it wasn't sooo shocking anymore. I felt like I could predict the next move, which made it less scary for me. All of the mind games make it super interesting. Justin really likes it too. We just finished the first two seasons last weekend and we are now patiently waiting for season 3.

Maybe it is just me, but I really like the Bachelor better. For some reason I get easily bored when watching Bachelorette. I don't know why. I vowed not to read any spoilers for this season, so at least I'm half way entertained because I don't know the outcome. I will say that I cannot stand the hole "no rose ceremony" cliff hanger thing that ABC has been pulling on us. It is slightly cruel. So far I'm liking Ben Z, Ben H, and Shawn. We will see. 


We have only been able to watch 3 episodes so far, but it doesn't seem different from the past seasons. That is good thing since I liked the last 2 seasons. All of these characters are so interesting to me. I always want to know more about their lives and what has happened to them in the past. It makes me want to keep watching!


So You Think You Can Dance is up next on my "to watch" list. I'm not too late because they are still showing auditions. I used to love this show so I want to try to watch this season. Also I've been loving Dancing with the Stars the past few seasons so I feel like that will make me like this show even more. 

Linking up with Annie for Thoughts for Thursday!


1 comment:

  1. I want to watch The Fall! I've heard great things about it. I'm loving OITNB but I think we've only been able to watch three or four episodes so far too.

    ReplyDelete

Follow