Monday, June 29, 2015

Weekend Wrap Up: I Love AC Edition

This weekend was hot hot hot around here. I think it got up to 98 on Saturday, which is less than we originally thought, but still hot! We spent plenty of time in our bedroom with the ac blasting for the past few days. That said...all of my photos from the weekend are of my cats. 

Friday night we had pizza night (my fave) and both of us were exhausted. What else is new, right? Saturday morning we woke up and watched Orange is the New Black. We had a bunch of errands to run so we were off. I had to return a few things at the mall so we did that first. Then we needed to get a new ironing board. Target for the win. Then Justin wanted to get some new shorts. We went to Old Navy and they had an $8 short sale. You can't really beat that deal. After that we were off to Costco to stock up on a bunch of things.

Sunday was pretty low key as well. We finished off Orange Is The New Black Season 3. We had a short visit over at Justin's parents house. We stopped by a friends house to check up on their kitty while they are out of town. Then I went to get a pedi while J hung out here. We weren't all that exciting, but it was good to get to spend some time together!

I also worked on our meal planning for the week since we have had plenty of relaxation time this weekend. Here is what we are having this week for dinner:
  • Hawaiian Chicken with Coconut Rice
  • Blue Cheese Bacon Burgers
  • Chicken Avocado Peach Salad
  • Pear and Gorgonzola Flatbread
You can check out my food and recipe Pinterest board for the recipes and inspiration :)

Follow Katie Benedict's board Food & Drinks Yumm on Pinterest.

I hope you all had a great weekend! Happy Monday!

Linking up with Biana for Weekending and Meg for Mingle Monday.

4 comments:

  1. It is so hot here too! The week's menu looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like I'm always just exhausted on Friday night - can't do anything lol! I'll take those blue cheese burgers right now!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coconut rice?! Yum! The heat this weekend was BRUTAL. And it's just continuing, so that's fun. What is going on, PNW?! Slow your roll!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still need to see OITNB!!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete

Follow