Wednesday, June 24, 2015

What's Up Wednesday June Edition

First of all, I'm sorry for ditching out on the blog world yesterday. Monday night was just too chaotic, I couldn't even throw something together! 

How is it the end of June? Where did June go? I seriously wrote April on something today...oops. I'm way behind. I'm linking up with Shay for What's Up Wednesday and Holly for Waiting on Wednesday. Here is a quick What's Up post on our life!

What we're eating this week...
I'm seriously obsessed with all things Tortellini. I love it! Also my mom made these delicious blueberry muffins over the weekend and I brought some home, so I'm loving those too!
What I'm reminiscing about...
With all of the grad parties in June, I have been thinking about when I was a kid a lot lately. Something about being with family seems to pull that out. Sometimes it blows my mind to think about how quickly time flies. 
What I'm loving...
Coffee. For real, I have been drinking SO much of it lately. So much more than normal and I just can't stop. 
What we've been up to...
We have been driving up north quite a bit lately. The last 2 out of 3 weekends have been spent up there. So that has taken up a good chunk of time. 
What I'm dreading...
This. Yesterday it said 106 for Saturday. I hope it goes down even more. We don't have AC here, we just have a little window unit for our bedroom that is super expensive to run! Yikes, too hot for me!
What I'm working on...
Still working on our chairs to go with the newly redone table. It is hard work! We were hoping to get the rest done this weekend, but we might not want to be outside on Saturday!
What I'm excited about...
Being home for a few weeks! Being gone for most of last week made me appreciate all of the things I love about home. Like my bed, and my kitties, and my husband, and a kitchen ha. I'm glad we don't have to leave town for the next few weekends. 
What I'm Watching/Reading...
I'm really excited to watch Astronaut Wives Club this week. I missed it last week because I was so busy. And I'm currently reading Primetime Princess, which Jess recommended to me a long time ago...I'm finally getting to it. 
What I'm listening to...
I'm pretty much still in love with the playlist that I talked about last time. Other than that, plenty of Andy Grammar and T Swift.
What I'm wearing...
One // Two 
Most days lately you can find me in one of these two tanks...yeah maybe I'm a little obsessed.
What I'm doing this weekend...
Hopefully just relaxing. There is plenty to be done, but last week really took it out of me. Still sleepy! But really, we will probably find places to go that have AC :)
What I'm looking forward to next month...
Our anniversary :) I can't believe it has been a year already!
What else is new...
We have been super busy over the past few weeks. Work is super busy, we have been gone, and it has just been SUMMER TIME. Lots of BBQ and corn on the cob!
What we are doing for the 4th of July...
We are not completely sure yet, but we will probably do a day trip to Hood River and find somewhere to watch fireworks at night. 

5 comments:

  1. Love your tanks so much!!! And there's no such thing as too much coffee. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I looove me some tortellini. So good! Looking at old photos is always so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No A/C & 106...no bueno! The humidity has been ridiculous here in Texas the past few days but I shouldn't complain as it has been somewhat mild thus far. Tortellini...I have a great little pasta salad I make and I need to put it together and share it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stop! I’ve been reminiscing a lot lately about being a kid – how fun were summers back then?! I’m getting so excited for our upcoming anniversary too – crazy how a year flies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought it was hot in Texas - but then you added no AC!!! Wowzers! I hope you guys had a fabulous anniversary! Thanks for sharing with us at Waiting on...Wednesday!

    Holly @ www.iwillservewhileiwait.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Follow