Friday, July 17, 2015

Friday Favorites #22


I'm so glad it is FRIDAY!! What are your plans for the weekend? I'm hoping we can catch the minion movie at some point and just relax a bit. No big plans on our end. I'm doing the usual Friday Favorites thing today. 

Hard Floor Vacuum
If you don't know this already, I'm a clean freak. I'm a little out of control sometimes. But the one thing I HATE to do the most is sweep. I always beg Justin to sweep the house. We have hard wood floors so they pretty much always need to be swept. My friend Corinne told me about this amazing hard floor vacuum. It seriously picked up so much stuff (kind of nasty to be honest!). It can completely eliminate sweeping for me. The best part is that it picks up kitty litter. The regular vacuum just blows it around on the hard woods. Not this thing. I was shocked. I literally made a huge mess with litter to test it out and it picked up every little bit. I'm seriously a huge fan. 

My favorite summer tank comes in prints now!

here

I could seriously live in these tanks. They are so comfy and I'm pretty sure they make everyone look skinny. And they come in so many colors and now PRINTS! 
WE ARE GOING TO MEXICO!! 

Eeeek! We just decided for sure this week and booked our tickets. It is official. We are going to Cabo for a wedding in November :) Cannot even wait!
Nordstrom Anniversary Sale
NORDSTROM -  Shop the Anniversary Sale through August 2

This has been a favorite this week. I loved looking at everyone's posts and getting lots of ideas for what to get. Click here for my picks and here for Mattie's picks (because I ended up buying half of hers too). And of course you can check out the amazing "sale coverage" over at Sheaffer's blog. This sale is TROUBLE!

Favorite kitty pic of the week :)
How cute is this little guy just hanging on the couch? He looks so tiny on this big couch in this photo. 




As usual, I'm linking up with Erika, Narci, and Andrea for Friday Favorites. Linking up with April for 5 on Friday!

HAPPY WEEKEND!

7 comments:

  1. Have a great weekend, Katie! Stay cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK first, we JUST got hardwoods this year and I have been "swiffering" like a mad woman but I need that vacuum!!!! Such a great tip. Looking for it online now!! Also, Mexicoooo. Oh how I would love to go there for a wedding. Or for any reason really :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh I love me some Mexico! So jealous! Your kitty is so cute. I've always wanted an orange kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree the sale is serious trouble! So excited/jealous you are heading to cabo!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet picture of your cat! I make my mom send me pictures of our dogs at home all the time :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY for Mexico - that's going to be so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm always about cleaning, we've been cleaning every single weekend for a month now! Love tha tank. And have fun in Mexico~

    liz sundays with sophie

    ReplyDelete

Follow