Friday, July 24, 2015

Friday Favorites #23

Today I'm linking up with Andrea for Friday Favorites and April for 5 on Friday. This is going to be short and sweet because I have been soooo busy this week and have had zero time! 

Blueberry Margaritas 
My dad made some DELICIOUS blueberry margaritas the other night. We really just did a standard margarita with a mix and then added some fresh blueberries. Yum!
Nordstrom...again
NORDSTROM -  Shop the Anniversary Sale through August 2
Yeah, somebody please stop me from going on this website! I cannot stop looking. And then finding stuff that I need. Ahhh! Well, I bought some wrong sizes in my first order and had to exchange a few things. I need to avoid that place for the next week.
These pretty ladies

I got to see all of these ladies this week. It makes me happy to be here and to see all of them :) Especially Jess because she lives too far away and I never get to see her!



11 comments:

  1. So I have three returns...and I really should just straight up return them but I reeeally want the Lush tunic...in like at least two colors. Yikes. Blueberry margaritas sound delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all three of your favorites! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! Those margaritas sound delicious! I can't stop looking either - it's bad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those Margaritas tho!!! YUM!! And I'm the same way with the Sale!!!! I keep buying and buying!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great weekend with your girlfriends!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those margaritas look delish! Glad I'm not the only one addicted to this sale :) I've gotten so many goodies but it's hard to keep from going back for more!
    Kelsey
    http://www.thepeacockroost.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So I need a margarita ASAP. You and your friends are the cutest!!! Hope you have an amazing weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have to stop looking at Nordstrom, too, because I don't want to spend any money. They have such awesome deals, though. I'm sure I'll end up purchasing something!
    BB
    http://thebusybrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh, blueberry margs! I have had blackberry, but never blueberry - will definitely have to try!!!! And I hear you on the sale - it's so addicting and I already made a way too large online purchase but now keep seeing everyone else's buys and want to get more - EEK! Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Girl....I have been seriously out of control and cannot stop looking at the Nordstrom sale! I seriously cannot believe that I find something new every time I look!! I actually had to take a lot back but have found some great Christmas gifts for others {but mostly me}....I don't know what I would have done if everything had fit!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope you had a fun weekend with your friends! It sounds like fun.

    ReplyDelete

Follow