Thursday, July 2, 2015

July Goals

Today I will be resetting with my goals for the month of July. I'm ready to take it on :) plus some of my goals are kind of fun, so that makes it way easier. 
1. Actually finish the table and chairs
Okay okay, I know this was the goal last month. We really need to get it taken care of though. It drives me nuts that we have 3 chairs that don't match the table!!! Oh and I need to write a blog post all about it.

2. Do something special for our anniversary
I'm the worst about not making a big deal out of anniversaries and special days. But I do think it is important for us to celebrate this one year mark. So I want to do something special to reflect on the past year and spend time with my hubby. 

3. Go for a hike
We keep saying we need to do this, but we never do. We get busy and lazy. So I want to actually plan out a time and stick to it. I'm thinking punch bowl falls...but local friends let me know if you have any other ideas!

4. Continue meal planning 
Not only do I want to continue with the meal planning that we started in June, but I also want to figure out how to do it for less money. I really want to work on that this month. 

What are your goals this month??


4 comments:

  1. YAY for the anniversary - I think it's important to celebrate somehow too - I asked my husband if maybe we could pretend each anniversary is a mini wedding for just us, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These sound really attainable - especially the anniversary and doing something special for it!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can do it! :) How exciting that your first anniversary is coming up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LET'S GO HIKING! sorry i just love hiking. eagle creek is pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Follow