Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Picks


I'm a bit late on the Nordstrom Sale picks. I finally had some times last weekend to go through it all and figure out what I had to have! I haven't hit the purchase button on all of it yet, but I want to. I will probably feel guilty later and return half of it. Real struggle. And for the record, I probably saw half of these picks on other blogs last week :) my cart is forever growing! Nordstrom sends me emails all the time about how my cart just wants to be purchased. Anyway, here are my faves:
I'm pretty much obsessed with all black boots. The black booties that I currently have are WAY too tall. I have been looking for a shorter pair for this fall and these ones just happened to be on sale. 

Do I need anymore Chambray stuff?? Probably not. Do I want it? Definitely. I AM OBSESSED! Plus this color is just too cute. 
 I'm sure you have all heard. But this is seriously one of the best shirts in the world. It is one of those outfits that just always looks great. You know, the thing you grab when you feel like you have nothing to wear. Or when you feel like you should just stay in bed all day. I promise it is worth it! I'm told that the lighter colors get really wrinkly. I haven't had a problem with the black one and now I'm getting the gray one too!
This just looked too comfy to pass up. I also have a love for this oatmeal/grayish color :) 
Mattie posted a bunch of totes last week and I have been on the lookout for a new bag. I love all things black so this one was jumping right into my cart. 

I feel like so many bloggers have talked about this. Since everyone is raving about it I figured on needed to jump on the band wagon and find out what all the fuss is about. 

I also REALLY want these awesome Kate Spade earrings that everyone else has been posting about, but I just can't seem to spend so much on them. Boo.

What are your favorites???

Oh and can I ask a big favor friends? I just added the Google Friend Connect to my side bar. Could you follow me so I don't only have 3 friends? :) Thank you!

Linking up with Katie and Jessica for Tuesday Talk!




8 comments:

  1. I haven't done any shopping but I love the boots and that bag! I might need to click over to the Nordstrom website! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Be careful, it is so dangerous ;) too many things to love!

      Delete
  2. Ughhh I wanted last year's version of those BP booties SO BADLY, but my size was too small and they had sold out of bigger sizes... I SO want the grayish pair now but I restricted myself from buying shoes (plus I have three pairs of regular booties and two pairs of open-toed ones...). I've spent approximately a million dollars on the sale and I still want to buy another dress and two pairs of jeans...I'm just really hoping my Nordstrom note gets here before double points ends (because if I'm gonna spend tons of money, I'm getting double points on it!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you see those gray booties that Sheaffer posted? Those are cute, different looking with the buckles, and a good deal. Sounds like the whole no shoes thing is bad idea ;)

      Delete
  3. I need more cardigans in my life and that one you linked to is gorgeous! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a huge cardigan problem! I could basically live in them :) actually I pretty much do!

      Delete
  4. This sale is killing me. Actually killing me. My as well just buy the damn store. LOVE that chambray shirt too. Wanting it is the same as needing it right??

    ReplyDelete
  5. And now you have four friends ;)

    ReplyDelete

Follow