Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Show and Tell Tuesday: Our Home


I'm linking up with Andrea today over at Momfessionals for Show and Tell Tuesday. Today we are showing off our houses. Most of all, I'm excited to see all of these beautiful Pinterest like houses from these amazing bloggers. You won't find big pinterest projects over here though. We don't have a forever house yet, so we are still renting! Our place is the perfect size for us right now and we have definitely made it feel like home :) And we don't have to fix anything that goes wrong ;) So kicking off the tour...

Here is what you see when you walk in the front door
If you look to left you will see this (woah, sorry about the bad lighting. Best I could do!)
Here is the other side
Then we have the dining room area which is still connected to the living room.
And of course the actual dining area. Please note my new bag from the Nordstrom sale sitting on the table! Yay it came :):)
And then we have the kitchen, which you can kind of see in the photo above. 
I promise that floor is clean ;) it just looks dirty all the time. #OCDstruggle
And here is our guest room which I love :) Everything is white in here so it all matches. And there isn't a lot of "stuff" because it is the guest room. Sometimes I just lay in here and read too. 
And our tiny bathroom! I wish it was bigger, we don't handle a little bathroom all that well. 
And I already blogged about our bedroom here so you can check out that post too. It is my favorite room!

That's it! We love our little home :)
Now it is time to look at everyone else's. 

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE seeing others' homes! you have such an awesome color scheme going on. very chic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your home looks cozy and well loved in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect little rent house for y'all. It looks GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so pretty! I love the color schemes! Our apartment is WAY too small for us. And we just keep accumulating stuff (like wedding decor...it's just sitting around our apartment in bags). We also have a few pictures we have been meaning to hang for months. Oops. I can't wait to get into somewhere bigger and also swap out some of the old furniture I don't like for furniture that actually fits some sort of theme!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your whole house, but my favorite is definitely your cat ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. your house is so freaking cute! and bright and clean. i love it. <3

    ReplyDelete

Follow