Friday, August 7, 2015

Friday Favorites #24

I'm linking up with Andrea, Erika, and Narci for Friday Favorites and April for 5 on Friday! Here we go...

Creative Market Website
(here)
I read about this website on Stephanie's blog a few weeks ago. Let me tell you...I'm obsessed. I'm a marketing major so of course I get super nerdy about cool fonts and stuff. I have found so much stuff that I just love for blogging. 
You can check out my bloggy board for some of my fave fonts :)

Free Goodies 

Oh yeah, and really the best part about Creative Market is that they have 5 freebies every week. Sometimes they are SUPER cool. Here are the ones for this week. You can check back every Monday for freebies, cool huh? 

Kittens

This week has kind of been all about kittens. It all started with Justin sending me a picture of a momma kitty with one of her babies outside his work. Turns out there are a TON of babies. And I couldn't just let them live there :( These are the two I saved already! Let me know if you are looking to adopt a kitty.
Fruit
Oh my goodness, the strawberries are AH-MAZ-ING right now. I just want to eat them every day. We buy some and they are gone in a few hours. We made my mom's delicious fruit salad this week. I cannot get enough fruit. Grapes, strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, peaches...all so good right now!
Mac Paint Pots 
(here)
I'm kind of obsessed with these. I have the Painterly color that I wear under my eye shadow as a primer. I feel like nothing stays on my eyes and that stuff makes everything stay on better. I just recently started looking at all of the other colors and I just love them. For bases or even just eye shadow. They all look so pretty. This week I got the Vintage Selection color. It is perfectly sparkly!

Are you ready for the weekend? You know I am! Have a good one!

5 comments:

  1. I love fruit salad, that looks delicious!

    I'll have to check out creative market.

    Those kittens are adorable, those faces!!

    Have a good weekend Katie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh yum I want some fruit salad now! Like I said on IG, I WISH I could adopt a kitten!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm on a fruit kick right now too! Happy to find your blog through the linkup :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! creative market is THE BEST!!!!! spread the word <3 <3 <3 also your blog design is so freaking cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just got into creative market (through Stephanie too!) and I'm loving it!

    ReplyDelete

Follow