Friday, August 14, 2015

Friday Favorites #25

Happy Friday Everyone! I'm so ready for the weekend, as usual. I need to catch up on some sleep and get in some kitten snuggles. Here are favorites for the week!
These tinys
THEY GET TO STAY TOGETHER FOREVER!!! AHHH! I'm seriously so excited that I don't have to split them up :) Justin found the perfect home for them with a perfect little human sibling. I told them (yes, I talk to them) and Woody purred for the first time every like a minute later. No joke. My heart might explode from happiness. 

BookWorm Wednesday!!

Molly started a linkup called Bookworm Wednesday and guess what? She is letting me cohost with her! Very exciting for me! This will be the first linkup that I ever host/cohost so I'm looking forward to learning the ins and outs. What do you think of the graphic? Hehe I love those little worms. Anyway, the next one is going to be Wednesday September 2nd. Feel free to link up any book related post. Hopefully we will see you then!
New iPhone Cases

I have an obsession with iphone cases. And I feel like I need a new one every few months. Mostly because I want it to be really clean again. Struggle. Good thing I only spend a few bucks on them. 
Country Music

I cannot stop listening to country playlists on Spotify. I think sometimes I get bored of the radio and just want to take a break from the regular stuff I listen to.

PRESEASON!

Yay! Football season is finally here. I'm sooo excited to get a peak at my Seahawks tonight and watch the preseason game. 

Linking up with Andrea and April today. Happy Weekend!

8 comments:

  1. AHHHHH go Seahawks!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited the season is finally here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excited for your guys' link up!!! I am so happy the kittens got to stay together too.....makes my heart happy!! Happy Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm excited about the link up and will definitely be joining in! Totally understand what you mean on the iPhone case. I just bought a new one myself & love how clean it makes my phone feel!
    Kelsey
    www.thepeacockroost.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY so excited for your new link up with Molly! Love the graphic too!

    I'm so happy you love country music too, that the kitties get to stay together, and that football season is coming up!!

    Happy Friday Katie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so happy the kittens are being adopted together!!! And oh my gosh yay for cohosting a link-up!!! I'll be linking up for sure. :) I always love looking at iPhone cases (especially the fancy expensive ones that are so cute but I'd never buy) but I usually don't replace mine until I run them into the ground which is bad! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. BOOKWORMS UNITE AND I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!! Gosh, and you have me getting even more giddy about football season starting. Fall is in the air. So refreshing :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad they get to stay together!!

    I love that phone case, but I feel like I'm too careless with my phone and would definitely drop it

    liz @ sundays with sophie

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY for country music and football!! And congrats on the co-hosting!! Marking my calendar to link up!! So fun!! Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

Follow