Friday, August 21, 2015

Friday Favorites #26

Friday Friday Friday!! I'm so happy it is almost the weekend. This week has been a long one. What are you up to this weekend? We are hanging with some friends on Saturday and then going to Justin's company BBQ on Sunday. 

As usual, I'm linking up with some of my faves for Friday Favorites and 5 on Friday

 My new button!
I'm just now learning how to use photoshop, so I get super excited about every little project that I do. Here is my new button! I love it :) You can use it by copying the code in my side bar...I mean if you really want to :)
New Home for the Tinys
We delivered these babies to their new home last night! It is so amazing to me that they get to stay together forever. I'm so grateful that this family wanted not just one but two kittens at the same time! It makes my heart so happy!
Stitches Song
I'm a little bit obsessed with this song right now. I love how it is so quite in the beginning and then has such a good beat.  I just really like it and have been listening to it all week long.
Fall Vibes
First I did my Fall themed blog post and then I decided to pain my nails dark purple and wear fall colors. Ahhh fall cant come soon enough for me!
ANOTHER NEW LINKUP!
This one is with Stephanie and it will be on the last Friday of the month. We will be talking about all things finance including budgeting, saving, reaching your financial goals, shopping budgets, etc. Anything money related will work. I hope you will join us! The first one will be 8/28.

Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. I've been debating about breaking out my fall nail polishes, too! I have a pedi scheduled for tomorrow afternoon and I CAN NOT WAIT! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! Excited for your finance Friday, mainly because I need to read other people's tips, lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited for my new computer to get here so I can start using Photoshop! Feel free to share any pointers :) I'm so ready for fall too! Hope y'all have a great weekend!
    Kelsey
    www.thepeacockroost.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your purple nail polish! And that the kitties got adopted together. :) Off you add your button to my sidebar!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your button! I love your dark purple nail polish! What's the color? :)

    ReplyDelete

Follow