Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Show and Tell Tuesday: High School Me!

I'm linking up with Andrea today for another installation of Show and Tell Tuesday. This week you get to see me at a little high schooler. So many of my photos are from band trips. We thought we were so cool!
 Campaigners dinner at Spaghetti Factory (see I even loved it back then!)
 We have so many of these crazy huge group hotos. 
 Hawks games with the fam
 Band trip to Disneyland with my BFF...and our entire band
 Another band trip to somewhere
Huge group photo...pretty normal for our weekend in high school. I spy three sets of lovebirds in this pic :)
We thought we were so cute doing these photos at the fair together. I will say that the top photo is one of my faves of us together!
 Prom with two of my favorite people
 Graduation night

 Last day of school with Chris!
 Blue eyed siblings! #bandgeeks
When we thought we were going to work at Hollister.
When we visited University of Portland and decided that we should probably go there. 

I wish I could find so many more pics, but I'm having a hard time finding them. I need to get the photos from high school all scanned in! I can't wait to look at all of the high school posts today! 

Make sure to follow me on Bloglovin :)
Follow





7 comments:

  1. I love that you and your friend did the surprised or scandalous face with your hand over your mouth because I definitely have a few of those somewhere. Haha! And working at Hollister was funny to me too. I used to love their clothes. Now I'm like, "How did I find anything? It's so dark!" and also their stuff runs like three sizes small! But I still do love the smell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. High school was by far the best time of my life! With the exception of being married and having a ten year old. Enjoyed seeing all your pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look like such a baby!! What a cutie!!! I still eat at Spaghetti Factory all the time haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all those big group pics. You and your bro have such pretty blue eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. <3 This is awesome!!! I was in marching band in high school so I'm totally with you on all the band trips!

    ReplyDelete

Follow