Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award


Two of my favorite bloggers nominated me for this questionnaire/award. I love to do little things like this once and a while. It helps people get to know you a little better and I get to you know you all too! I took the questions from Molly and Mattie and mixed them together.
Here goes...
1. Tell me something most people don’t know about you.
I was born 8 weeks early and spent 6 weeks in the NICU. I weighed less than 4 pounds. 



2. Who is one blogger you have to read everyday? (Let’s figure out who we’re missing out on!)
Oh how my reading list has grown! The two ladies that nominated me have amazing blogs :) Check out the rest of my favorites on my sidebar! More recently, I have loved:
Katelyn at Simply Sunflour
Kaitlin at Little Goodies

3. What’s the best concert you’ve ever been to?
I saw Sam Smith last summer and thought it was amazing. I also LOVED the Macklemore & Ryan Lewis concert last year. 

4. How many kids do you want? And if you have kids…how many did you want before you had kids?
I want 2 or 3 kids. It just depends how it goes I guess.

5. What/who inspired you to start your blog?
I was DEFINITELY inspired by Shay and Andrea! Their blogs are so much fun. 

6. Is it hard to keep up with blogging and your regular every day life?
Yes! Depending on the week, I tend to struggle with this. Sometimes I get really stressed about having a post the next day when I don't plan ahead. I have started to feel like it isn't the end of the world if I don't do 5 posts a week. I try!

7. What’s your favorite holiday?
It just might be 4th of July. I mean we got married on that day, which makes it even more special. But I also love that it isn't super formal and everyone just kind of BBQs and enjoys the sunshine. 

8. What is your number one tip for blogging?
I have done a series of blogging tips lately. But my biggest tip is a bit different. Don't do it if it seems like a chore! Only blog when you feel like you have something to share. I learned that I can't force a blog post. 

9. If you could live off of one food for the rest of your life what would it be?
Hmmmm this is hard. I love Mac and Cheese. I also love spaghetti. So maybe I could just say pasta? Yep. I will go with it!

10. Link to your favorite blog post that you’ve written.
I'm such a nerd. I love my book posts :) and wedding posts too! They just make me happy. See tabs above.

I'm nominating:
Kelsey at The Peacock Roost
Kaitlin at Little Goodies

I will make it easy and give you the same questions I just answered!
Yay it's Wednesday! Linking up with Holly for Waiting on Wednesday

7 comments:

  1. Aww, thank you!! I love doing reading these posts, so excited to do one too! I love yours ... so many fun facts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw Sam Smith too and it was seriously a holy experience. Your tips are the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to see Sam Smith in concert! I want two kids for sure, maaaybe three. But Michael is one of three (the other two being girls) and said he was always left out so he's hesitant about having three. I love that our favorite blogs are pretty much exactly the same. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for nominating me & for the shout out! We definitely have pasta loving in common! How cool that you got married on the 4th!
    Kelsey
    www.thepeacockroost.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for nominating me! I love Fourth of July-nothing better than time with friends, barbecue, and fireworks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. im going to check out these blogs, just getting back after a few months away! We haven't gone to a concert in 2 years and prior to that it was like 4-5 summer of 5+ concerts a year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WHY AM I LATE TO READING THIS??? I cannot believe you were less than 4 pounds. I love your blog tip, too. Shay and Andrea are so inspirational to me too. So happy you did this :)

    ReplyDelete

Follow